Rules & Regulations
- All kids must be in proper attire to attend classes in the gym.
- All girls with long hair must tie up their hair for class.
- All kids can bring only plain water into the gym, no soft drink or any sweet drinks allowed.
- Nails must be trimmed before the class.
- No footwear is allowed in the training area.
- No jewelries or accessories to be worn to class e.g. watches, rings, bracelets or necklaces.
- No kids are allowed in the training area without a coach.
- No running is allowed in the gym premises.
Advice for parents
- Please understand that Gymnastics is an aerial sport. Injuries and accidents can occur despite the care and attention given by our coaches and staffs.
- Please let your kids have their meals early if they have to attend a class. Preferably 1 hour before class.
- Please arrive about 5 to 10 minutes before class and be on time to pick up your kids.
- Please do not distract your kids when the class is in progress. e.g do not enter the training area and take pictures.
*AlphaGym reserves the rights for video footage taken by the academy in the gym complex. If you do not wish for your child to be videoed for promotional purposes or viewing by other people in the gym complex, please notify us in writing. Thank you.